Facebook finally launched its Avatar feature in India, the feature is rolling out for all users. Facebook Avatar feature is giving a hard competition to Bitmoji. It will allow you to create your own emoji, a little version of yourself, and you can use it in the Facebook comment section or stories to express your emotions more efficiently and accurately. Initially, back in May, the new Facebook Avatar feature launch in the US and users love this feature. Now the feature is rolling out in India too.
According to the company, “So much of our interactions these days are taking place online, which is why it’s more important than ever to be able to express yourself personally on Facebook. Avatars enable you to share a range of emotions and expressions via a digital persona that’s uniquely representative of you, so we’re excited to bring this new form of self-expression to more people around the world.“
Facebook Avatar feature lets users create and customize an emoji kind of sticker that lookalike themselves, it’s better to say a mini version of the user. Facebook always tries to enhance its user’s experience by doing something more innovative and fascinating than before.
Also Read: How to Get iPhone Emojis on Android?
How to create your own Facebook Avatar?
- Open the Facebook app on your Smartphone (Android/ iOS).
- Find the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) button, it must be at the top right corner or bottom right corner.
- Scroll down the option, and tap on the ‘see more’ button.
- Tap on ‘Avatars.’
- Tap on the ‘Next’ button and then ‘Get Started’ button.
- Select your skin tone. Next
- Here, you will have numerous customization options more than expected, create your avatar.
- Once created tap on Done from the top-right corner.
- Tap on Next.
- You can use the share icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Here, you can also use your Avatar as a sticker, to do so, tap on the sticker icon, just next to the share one.
- Now it will allow you to post your own little versions or your emoticons.
The Facebook Avatar in India, are somehow different from the US one, Indian Avatar is designed by keeping Indian users in mind. Facebook launches its Avatar feature in India just after a day when the Indian government banned 59 Chinese apps along with the most popular short-video making app TikTok. From, today onwards Indian users will able to create a Facebook Avatar of themselves.
Also Read: 2 Easy Methods to Use Emoji in Windows 10
Facebook Avatar can not only be used only on Facebook, but you can also share it with other apps too. By clicking on the sticker icon, and selecting a sticker, it will show you two options either you wish to share it in Facebook comments, or over other apps.
So that’s it for new Facebook Avatar, the feature is rolling out, and if you haven’t get your Avatar feature on your device, you have to be patient, it will be coming to you soon.