Windows Activation 0xc004f213 error code – Windows activation allows you to verify that your copy of windows is genuine. Windows is the part of Microsoft which always come up with the latest versions. To get the amazing features of new window version a user needs to upgrade it. While upgrading many users deal with common Windows errors.
Method #1 Buy the Product Key to Fix 0xC004F213 Error
This one is the most efficient way to troubleshoot your Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f213.
- The first thing you need to do is click on the Start button and open Settings.
- Then, click on Update and Security and go to Activation.
- Select “Go to Microsoft Office Store”.
- After that, you will have the option of a New Window License.
- Click on that fill the requested details.
- After you got your new license go back to Update and Security.
- Now you have to tap on Activation and then click on “Edit Product Key”.
- Lastly, you only need to update with a new key.
Method #2 Restore Activation Token to fix 0xC004F213 Error
It is quite essential to reconstruct the activation token file and try again.
- Firstly, click on my computer and then go to local disk C.
- After that on the local disk C, move on to Windows.
- Choose System32 and select SPP.
- Go to the Store when you see PP and then click on 2.0. C is the system drive where you have installed windows. In case you have installed in another drive then go there.
Method #3 Activate Windows by Giving Command to fix 0xC004F213 Error
In this process, you can try to activate Windows by using the command.
- First of all, click on the Start button and go Cmd.
- Afterward right click on the Command prompt and choose Run as administrator.
- Now you have to enter the below-mentioned commands
- slmgr.vbs.ipk <product key>
Method #4 Perform the System File Checker Command to fix 0xC004F213 Error
The Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f213 occur because of an internal error on your computer. In this situation restoring the problematic system files may lead to an error on your computer.
- First of all, click on the Start button
- Then, in the search bar type cmd.
- Right-click on the Cmd and choose to run as administrator.
- After that type sfc/scannow and hit the enter button. Wait for a moment until the process is complete.