If you are going to build a decent gaming desktop build that fits in your pocket of 70,000 INR or almost around 1000 USD, then you have come to the right place. We will help you to choose the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 70000 INR.
This machine will be going to handle a maximum of AAA titled games like Fortnite, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Fortnite, and DOTA 2 in 1080p without any hiccups. Also, games like GTA 5, PUBG, Assassin’s Creed, DOOM should be able to hit 80-120 FPS easily. And will prove this rig as the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 70000 INR.
Gaming Desktop Build Under 70000 INR (1000 USD)
These components are necessary to build a gaming PC. Let’s discuss the components which we have used to build the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 70000 INR (1000 USD).
|Processor||Intel Core i5-9400F||~ ₹ 13k ($ )|
|Motherboard||MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon AC||~ ₹ 16k ($ )|
|Graphics Card||Galax GeForce RTX 2060 (1-Click OC)||~ ₹ 26K ($ )|
|RAM||Adata XPG Gammix D30 DDR4 16 GB (2x8GB)||~ ₹ 5.6k ($ )|
|Hard Drive||Crucial MX500 240GB SSD |
WD Blue 1 TB HDD
|~ ₹ 6.3k ($ )|
|Power Supply or PSU||Corsair VS550 550W Active PFC 80 Plus||~ ₹ 3.7k ($ )|
|PC Chassis||Zebronics Zeb-Cronus||~ ₹ 2.4k($ )|
Let’s dive into the individual component in the Gaming Desktop Build Under 70000 INR (1000 USD):
Intel Core i5-9400F Processor
The 9400F has six cores (no Hyper-Threading), a boost clockspeed of up to 4.10 GHz and base clock of 2.9GHz (it should run at 3.9GHz on all cores, though), a TDP of 65W, and support for up to 128GB of memory. The ‘F’ means there’s no integrated graphics support, so you absolutely need a dedicated GPU to get any kind of video output—just like with most of AMD’s Ryzen processors.
* Leading game performance.
* Discounted price compared to vanilla Core i5-9400.
* Flimsy bundled cooler is better than nothing.
* Disabled graphics (GPU Card is mandatory).
* Locked ratio multiplier.
* Big price-to-performance disadvantage compared to AMD in threaded workloads.
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon AC Motherboard
- Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K, and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports dual-channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- Intel 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready, M.2 Shield Frozr, Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2
- MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colors / 29 effects. Connect RGB or RAINBOW LED strips with addressable headers and create an RGB gaming PC. Control Mystic Light SYNC enabled products
- Built for high-performance gaming – ATX form factor ready for multi-GPU
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
Galax GeForce RTX 2060 (1-Click OC) GPU
The latest product brings you the economical with high-value black design and components. Combined with a vapor chamber heatsink and blower type design, the GALAX GeForce GTX 2070 brings effortless cooling performance in a cost-effective way. We always strive to have your enjoyment being able to run with the most cost-effectiveness, meanwhile providing users with extraordinary performance. It has all it takes to make it on your must-own item list.
SPECIFICATIONGPU Engine Specs: CUDA Cores 1920Boost Clock (MHz) 16951-Click OC Clock (MHz) 1710 (by installing Xtreme Tuner Plus Software and using 1-Click OC)
Memory Specs: Memory Speed 14GbpsStandard Memory Config 6GBMemory Interface Width 192-bit GDDR6Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 336
Feature Support: PCI-E 3.0Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
Display Support: DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, Dual-Link DVI-D
Adata XPG Gammix D30 DDR4 16 GB (2x8GB)
- Edgy Wing-Shaped Design
- The Performance to Win
- Overclocking with Intel® XMP 2.0
- Top-Quality Chips for Enhanced Durability
- Ready for AMD- and Intel-based systems
Crucial MX500 240GB SSD
By installing an SSD instead of HDD can enhance not only the storage but also the speed of the processor. Your motherboard has an additional slot to accommodate the SSD.
Installing this SSD will result in an enhanced performance because of the R/W speeds of 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively. Yes, the costs of your gaming PC will exceed your budget, but you will end up with a better performing PC
- 240 GB, SSD write cache is enabled, Low power consumption, Laptop, and Desktop
- 2.5Inch,/SATA 6 Gb/s interface, ATA modes supported
- Sequential 128KB Read and Write speeds up to 540MB/s and 500MB/s respectively
- Operating temperature – Commercial (0°C to 70°C)5, Voltage input-Minimum: 4.5V, Maximum: 5.0V
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
WD Blue 1 TB HDD
- Upgrade and backup with ease
- Future-proof storage
- Improve PC performance
- 1TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- 7200 RPM Class
Corsair VS550 550W Active PFC 80 Plus PSU
A power supply unit powers all the components in your system. If anything goes wrong with your PSU, it can seriously damage your entire rig. So, cheapening out on the power supply is really a bad idea. A 550W power supply is more than sufficient to power all the components in this rig.
The Corsair VS550 550W Active PFC 80 Plus is a great and reliable choice if you’re building a gaming system with lower power demands also it is backed by a five-year warranty.
- 80 plus efficiency: Runs cooler and uses less power than non-certified power supplies
- 3-years warranty: Backed by corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Black housing, cable sleeves, and connectors: Give your build the high-end look without breaking the bank
- Thermally controlled 120mm fan: Quiet operation across a wide range of loads
Zebronics Zeb-Cronus Cabinet
- Zeb-Cronus is a premium gaming cabinet that comes with support for ATX/ mATX with mirror-finish front & tempered glass front and side panel, 4 x120mm Rainbow LED double ring fans in the front and rear.
- The PSU is top-mounted and has an optimized design for airflow.
- Form factor: Mid tower
- Motherboard: ATX/Matx
- AIO Cooler: Rear 120mm
Well, we are almost ready with the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 70000 INR or 1000 USD. The Graphics Card may disturb your budget by a few bucks, but it is really worst the price. Additionally, you can later add other gaming accessories like the joystick, gaming headset, etc., for a better gaming experience.
Go through this and buy the best. If you end up buying any of these, tell us the same by commenting down below.