Many of you’d like to change the way your emoticons look. So, you must have thought of changing your Android ones to the iOS emoticons. Changing the emojis can give a classier look of the iOS on your keyboard. These emojis are good-looking and heart-winning so you totally need to try them. We have mentioned a method below so that you can follow them and change the way your emoticons look based on your phone. Follow the below article to Get iPhone Emojis on Android.
Steps to Get iPhone Emojis on Android
If you are not interested in rooting your phone, then you can directly install the iOS emoji app and start using them.
- Make sure that your Android devices support the installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Then install the ‘Emoji Font 3’ APK with the help of the link given here: DOWNLOAD
- Tap on the APK and follow all the on-screen instructions to install the app on the phone.
- Now you have to change your settings such that your emojis convert from android emoticon to iOS. Follow the steps given below by identifying the Android device you are using
- Now we are all set to change android emoji to ios. For this you have to follow these steps:
- Samsung phone: Settings > Display > Screen Zoom and Font
- HTC phone: Settings > Display > Gesture
- Other Smartphones: Look for the Font settings.
- After performing all the changes use your existing Android keyboard and you will find the iOS emoticons. If you don’t use any third-party keypad app, then try downloading Gboard keyboard application from the Google Play Store.
So that’s how to Get iPhone Emojis on Android phone. Now you can use these classy iOS emoticons to talk to your friends and family.