Fed up with those irritating Windows 10 updates? I think the answer is Yes, well don’t worry, most of us are fed of it. In this article, we are going to show you a decent Windows build named Ghost Spectre Windows 10 Superlite Version, in which they truncated many unnecessary features so that any type of PC can take the advantage of Windows 10 without worrying about the update, RAM limitation, or an old HDD with limited speed.
The developer community/group named Ghost Spectre, are working hard and pushing latest updates, but it is on you, whether you want to update or not.
What is Ghost Spectre Windows 10 Superlite Version?
Ghost Spectre Windows 10 Superlite is the modded version of original Windows. Here modded only doesn’t refer to extra features but also truncated useful features for a normal user. A group of developers is publishing a number of mods of Windows 10 without a ton of unnecessary features which was taking extra memory as well as space, making low-end PCs not run properly.
Checkout their YouTube Channel for more info: Ghost Spectre
Features of Ghost Spectre Windows 10 Superlite
Tap on the image for full view.
Download Ghost Spectre Windows 10 Superlite Version
What’s not working on this version 1703?
- Some latest drivers / DCH driver
- Some UWP games like Forza Horizon 4 / GOW4 and etc. etc (get version 2004/1909)
- Some UWP Apps on Microsoft Store (get version 2004/1909)
- Xbox Game Pass (get version 2004/1909)
- This Windows version cannot be updated
What is working on this version 1703?
- Steam games / Epicgames / Origin / Uplay / GOG / Etc etc
- Photoshop / Any Software / etc/ Some latest/old driver
Install Ghost Spectre Windows 10 Superlite Version
There isn’t any new while installing Ghost Spectre Windows 10 Superlite Version on your PC. If you are familiar with the normal clean installation steps, then you are good to go. Nevertheless, follow the below steps if you have any doubt doing it:
- Download Rufus to create the bootable media.
- Open Rufus and create the bootable media by using the previously downloaded ISO File and a USB Drive.
- After that restart your PC and while booting up, using one of the functions keys to open the Windows Boot menu. (PS: F12 for Acer, F12 or (Fn+F12) for Lenovo, F10 for HP, F12 for Dell, ESC for Asus)
- Boot into Windows Boot Menu and select the bootable media.
- Then the Windows logo will appear on the screen for a while, if you see the animated dots it means everything is fine.
- Next, you will be asked to select your Language, Time, Keyboard method and after configuring all these things, Click Next.
- Now click on Install Now.
- Now, Windows 10 set-up will ask you to enter the Product Key, if you have a Windows 10 product key, proceed to enter it. Otherwise, click on “I don’t have a key” or “Do this later”.
- Now setup will ask you to choose the correct edition of which you have a License either Home or Pro. make sure to enter the correct edition is you choose the wrong edition then you would need to perform a clean install again.
- Just wait for a while, the system prepares itself to copy files.
- Accept the license terms, to do so check the box in front of “I accept the license terms”.
- Click Next.
- Click Custom: Install Windows only (advanced).
- Select the drive and then click Next. [If there are multiple partitions, select each from the bottom, then click to delete until only one unallocated drive left]
- Select the unallocated drive list, Click New > Apply > OK.
- Select the Primary partition from multiple partitions, click Next.
- Just wait for few seconds while Windows install.
- When all this setup will complete, Windows will reboot into the setup automatically.
- After this, Windows will detect and install hardware. and it will restart for the last time.
Will it work with 4 GB RAM PC?
It will absolutely work with your PC with 4 GB RAM, choose either 1709 or 1909 build and you are good to go.
What will happen to my Windows 10 license?
The license will be overridden by the new Ghost Spectre Windows 10, so we will suggest you to extract Windows 10 license and save it somewhere.
Will I be able to use the Windows 10 Updater?
No, you will not be able to use the default Windows 10 updater, you can check this page for latest updates, and then download the iso file, and update from it.
That was it, we have gathered everything about the Ghost Spectre Windows 10 edition, download it and enjoy a perfect Windows 10 on your low-end PCs as well. If I missed anything, please let us know in the comment section, we will add it ASAP.