Xiaomi announced MIUI 12 officially yesterday. The beta testing for the latest user interface is started in china and this latest UI will be an amazing update to MIUI 11. It is going to take a while to roll out the update to all the eligible smartphones. But developer preview is already out and good thing is that you can try that in your own Xiaomi device. Follow the below guide carefully to Install MIUI 12 On Any Xiaomi Phone in very simple steps.
At any stage, you must avoid doing something about which you have no idea. Don’t customize any method during the actual implementation. This is precisely what that can be a reason your smartphone can fail to perform other tasks as well. We at TechLatest cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong simply because of this reason.
Install MIUI 12 On Any Xiaomi Phone
- Make sure that your Xiaomi device is at least 50% charged.
- You should be familiar with TWRP or any custom recovery.
- It is always a good idea to take full system backup.
- Your device’s bootloader should be unlocked.
- Your device must have any custom recovery like TWRP, etc.
- Download the ROM file of your device from this app or from the Telegram Channel.
Note: Don’t go to app name, you can download all MIUI 12 updates using this app.
- If you want to root your device as well then download the latest Magisk zip from here.
- And if you have Redmi note 7, POCO F1, or any other device that supports encryption then download Force Encryption Disabler file of your device from XDA-Developers.
- Turn OFF the device.
- Boot into Recovery by pressing and holding Volume Up key and Power key simultaneously until you feel a vibration.
- Now, Wipe data/system/vendor/cache/delvick.
- Then, flash the ROM file downloaded earlier.
- And flash the Force Encryption file, if required.
- Now, Reboot to System and check whether everything is working or not.
- If everything works well then you can now flash Magisk zip by booting into recovery.
That is, it. You have successfully installed the new MIUI 12 in your Xiaomi device. Now, just explore it and experience and whole new experience from Xiaomi.
If you want to have a look, what is new in the MIUI 12 update then go through our below article.