Kali Linux is a Debian-derived Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing. Kali Linux is often referred to as “Hacker’s paradise”. So today we are going to install Kali Linux in android phone.
Keep in mind this method is very unofficial so you will be installing this program on your phone at your own risk.
Kali is Based on Ubuntu or Debian OS, even easier method to use Kali Terminal from the phone is via using a Kali Nethunter module on Magisk. Kali NetHunter is a popular open source Android ROM penetration testing platform. This module allows you to install the Kali Nethunter chroot on any device with Magisk. This means you get a full Kali to chroot environment, but still, avoid touching the /system partition and therefore have the advantage of passing SafetyNet (hopefully) etc.
You can read more about it from this Github link: http://bit.ly/2LEgkEc
- You should have root access of your phone from any method either magisk or supersu.
- You also have to have the BusyBox app installed from the Google Play Store.
- You should also have lots of free storage on your Android device available.
- Lastly, custom ROMs are a good thing to have ready to go as well but are not absolutely required.
Install Kali Linux NetHunter
- Download NetHunter from the below XDA’s link.
- Install the magisk module from the above download link and reboot your device.
- Run Nethunter app – allow 7(!) Root-related permissions prompts and wait for initialization.
- Click “Kali Chroot Manager” and Click “Install Kali Chroot” – “Download Latest”.
- Install the full Chroot Kali package (around 800MB) and wait for Chroot to download/install (this may take a few minutes).
- Click “Install & Update” – allow Root permission for Nethunter Terminal app
Finally, You are good to go!
Enjoy your hacking experience.!