Don’t you like the chat heads on Messenger? Yeah everyone like that, it is a very convenient way to replying to someone without closing the current application we are working on. What if I say we get the chat head feature for all the instant messaging apps on our smartphone? Well yes, it is possible with the help of DirectChat (ChatHeads for All) app. In this article, we are going to discuss the methods to Get Messenger-Like Chat Heads on Android Apps.
DirectChat allows you to create ChatHeads for any app or messenger. It manages all your conversations in one place to help you to have a convenient conversation without interrupting your current task such that you can read and reply to all messages without ever coming online. It comes with more than 20 messengers’ support by default. It is also suitable if you want all your notifications to appear in ChatHeads. You can also customize the chat appearance to suit your needs with different colors and transparency.
Get Messenger-Like Chat Heads on Android Apps
- Download and install DirectChat (ChatHeads for All) app from Play Store.
- When you open it for the first time, it will ask you to grant the Overlay and Notification permissions. Make sure to allow them.
- Now you will see the main UI of the app.
- Now tap on the ‘Apps’ and select social networking or instant messaging apps from the list.
- Now whenever someone messages you on the selected apps, the conversations will appear in the chat heads.
Hope this article helped you, if you have any other doubts, let us know in the comment box below.