Xiaomi MIUI 11 users will soon have access to the Android 10 gestures. These gestures were missed out in the MIUI 11 ROM which was based on Android 10 but in the new update of MIUI 11 the gestures are finally available. Xiaomi has been rolling out these updates to their devices lately.
Xiaomi has added 4 gestures to the latest update. Even though these are only available only on selected handsets, the company claims that it will be available on all the devices soon. Follow these steps to enable these gestures:
1. Open setting app and then tap on "Display". 2. Now scroll down and there you will find "Full Screen Display". 3. Tap on "Full screen" to enable gestures.
The Native Android 10 Navigation Gestures in MIUI 11 update:
- Xiaomi has introduced a new feature to navigate to the home screen by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- To view recent apps, we need to swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause.
- To switch between apps, we need to swipe left or right form the full screen indicator or from the bottom of the screen.
- And to go back we need to swipe left or right from the edge of the screen.