Realme will officially be releasing two new phones in the coming weeks in China. Realme RMX2052 and RMX2142 are the two new models that are going to be released. Realme RMX2052 might be the rumored Realme X50 Lite or Realme X50 Youth smartphone which was speculated earlier. And it is also speculated that the Realme RMX2142 might be the anticipated Realme X3 phone. All the alleged Realme X3 specifications are leaked on TENAA now.
A list of Alleged Realme X3 specifications
- Realme RMX2142 has a blue-grey gradient color as seen in the images that were surfaced on TENAA. It is going to be available in white color too. The dimensions of the device are 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9mm and it weighs about 192 grams.
- The Realme X3 has a big display of 6.57 inches and it offers a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The display has a tall aspect ratio of 20:9. It has a pill-shaped punch-hole camera on the screen at the upper-left corner, the front camera is 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual selfie camera setup aside it.
- The alleged Realme X3 is powered by a 4,100mAh minimum rated battery. The 3C appearance of the phone suggests that it will have a 30W fast charger.
- The device is driven by a 2.4GHz octa-core processor and it carries support for 5G connectivity. The phone is expected to release in China in 6 GB, 8 GB, and 12 GB RAM editions. When it comes to storage, users will have an option such as 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB. There is no microSD card slot on the device.
- The Realme RMX2142 has a side-facing fingerprint reader, unlike the on-screen finger reader. The rear part of the phone has a 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel quad camera setup.
- Rumors speculate that that Realme is working on the Realme X3 SuperZoom Edition smartphone too. The Snapdragon 855+ powered phone is said to have the RMX2086 model number. The handset is yet to appear on TENAA.