In February 2020, Sony declared their new flagship Xperia 1 II (Mark Two) smartphone which highlights advanced camera features which are incorporated from industry-driving Sony Alpha cameras, most recent Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, OLED display and that’s just the beginning.
Presently the gadget is at a sale and has stunned some with its fairly high $1,199.99 cost, $200 more than its predecessor. Sony is acclaimed for its varying audio-visual devices and the Xperia 1 II has some amazing features.
Some Amazing features in Xperia 1 II
- It has got Triple lens camera incorporated with industry leading Sony Alpha technology i.e, ZEISS optics which is specifically caliberated for Xperia with 3D iToF.
- It features an industry-leading autofocus camera technology that offers up to 20 fps burst shooting with 60 times per second AF/AE calculations and it also has Real-time Eye AF for humans and animals.
- The Cinematography Pro “powered by CineAlta” in the smartphone can record in wide range of frame rates and it offers more manual controls like the touch auto focus and custom white balance so that you can enhance your cinematographic shooting experiences
- 21:9 CinemaWide 6.5” 4K HDR OLED display feature renders an unprecedented colour accuracy with the Creator mode “powered by CineAlta”.
- You can now watch a movie with Dolby Atmos sound, this feature was tuned in collaboration with Sony Pictures Entertainment, to provide a multi-dimensional surround sound experience
- Audio quality as artists intended with sound have tuned in collaboration with Sony Music Entertainment, front stereo speakers, and new 360 Reality Audio with unique hardware decoding to optimise sound quality
- The smartphone features next Generation 5G connectivity and Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G Mobile Platform, along with high capacity 4000mAh battery and also wireless charging for optimal speed and performance.
- Xperia 1 II features the new DSEE Ultimate. This new technology utilises AI to automatically improve the audio frequency and bit rate in real-time, it takes each track close to high-resolution audio. It works with wired or wireless headphones, with local or streaming music.
The features of the phone are fantastic, this new flagship from Sony will compete with Google Pixel, Samsung S20 and iPhone 11.
- Sony Files a Patent for Xperia Phone with Pop-up Camera and Speaker
- Sony Launches World’s first AI Image Sensor ‘IMX500’ for Cameras
- Motorola Razr 2 Specs Surfaced Online, Looks Disappointing